Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Message to My Readers

The purpose of this blog was to 'rant' , expose political issues affecting supply management, provoke ideas, post relevant articles and editorials for all to see AND think about , to bring a slightly different perspective about consumers to light and provoke comment.


Either you agree or disagree with the content of the posts. I urge those of you with "opinions", for or against or different, to send comments to this page. Comments can be made by name or nick name or initials. E-mails are NOT made available to me or anyone else!


Any blog is only as good as it's content and readers comments are needed to make improvements, provoke discussion and task the author with re-thinking direction. Other readers have access to these comments and these can vastly expand any debate. This blog is my communication tool with you and anyone who is directed to this blog. Your comments can be a means of communicating between me and all other readers as well.


Except for the surprising lack of comments after 46 postings, readership IS doing well. I have access to a stats page that tells me how many visitors I get by the day, the week the month and a final total to date. Since the inception of 'Dairiblawg', it has had 834 visitors who have implemented 1029 page views! I thank you all.


I am sure that there are many additional ideas, issues and elements out there, that have not been addressed simply because you have not shared those with us all. I hope I will hear from you!! -cg

No comments: